Kelly RAC wanted to find a way of improving how they dispatched calls to their engineers in the field. In addition they also wanted to speed up their invoicing cycle. Kelly RAC went to market and reviewed several different options before choosing Arantico’s Service Pro for its flexibility, accounts integration and strong asset management features.
Kelly Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is one of the most successful Refrigeration and Air Conditioning companies in Ireland. They offer a variety of products from Refrigeration Units to Air Conditioning Units. They supply and install a wide range of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and HVAC systems to meet the high specifications of manufacturers. Kelly RAC operates across many sectors maintaining equipment in optimum condition 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Efficient scheduling of service calls to engineers
• Improved response times for customers
• Service engineers record each service call and track parts used
• Parts required are flagged immediately to the back office
• The system manages pre planned maintenance visits
• A Full service history is stored against the customer’s assets on each site
• The real-time interface with the office means trips to and from the office are reduced
• Paperwork is eliminated through automation of the job cycle
• Improved customer reporting
• All calls are logged for billing
• Sage Line 50 integration
“The biggest benefit for us has been the reduced man hours in admin along with Service Pro’s integration into our Sage accounts package. Gone are the days of waiting for an engineer to arrive back to the office with completed dockets. We now have immediate access to the status of any job and at any time. The Service Pro solution has been tailored to meet with our needs and I would highly recommend it to any service related business” - Terry Kelly, MD, Kelly RAC
Reduced admin costs, Sage integration, customer satisfaction has improved
Download the pdf