Chambers Engineering carry out a wide range of services for many of the large supermarket chains in Ireland. These services include maintenance and cleaning of bakery and deli equipment. They have a high volume of daily calls and wanted to find a way of reducing the amount of time spent communicating these calls to their engineers. After reviewing what was available both here in Ireland and in the UK they chose Arantico’s Service Pro solution. Two of their key requirements were to automate the scheduling of the jobs they received via email from the supermarket chains and to link the completed jobs back into Sage Line 50 for billing.
Chambers Engineering was founded in 1978, they are specialists in providing custom built steel fabrication all of which are based on ISO9000 quality processes. They provide goods and services to the retail sector both here in Ireland and abroad.
• Automated creation of calls from customer work order ticketing systems
• Jobs can be sent directly to an engineer’s hand held device
• Improved Engineer productivity
• Strong Asset Management
• On the engineer’s smartphone, parts used, parts required, photographs, notes and customer signatures can be captured
• Service Pro was integrated with Sage Line 50 to avoid the need to re-key financial information into a different system.
• The time to invoice is quick due to the elimination of paper from the job cycle.
• Improved customer reporting
“The Arantico system has greatly reduced the amount of time spent on job scheduling and re-entering data from completed dockets. Before we implemented Service Pro it could take days to get dockets back from our engineers. Now I have the finished docket at the click of a button within minutes of the job being completed” - Paul Shannon,Chambers Engineering
Automated creation of jobs, Sage Line 50 integration, customer reporting and satisfaction has improved
Download the pdf