In 2013, Brink’s Ireland began to look for a streamlined approach to enable them to retrieve data back from the field in real time in order to reduce data re-entry and eliminate the huge amounts of paperwork as typically required within the Irish Security Sector. After an extensive review of what was available in the marketplace Brinks selected Arantico as their chosen software provider.
• Using NFC technology on the smartphone the Guard “clocks” in at various NFC tag points on the customer site. These are time and date stamped giving proof of presence for the customer
• A real time whiteboard gives the office a view of Guard Tours in the field as they are being carried out
• The office can send specific instructions to site, such as check gate is locked, First Aid Kit is replenished etc
• Incident reports with photos can be filled out in real-time on a smartphone and emailed immediately to the customer
• Field staff can conduct audits on the smartphone which are automatically emailed to the site manager, senior management and the customer
• Guard tour facilitates better customer site management providing a full site history across all services provided
“All of our back-end business system are Windows based and we thought that Windows Phone was the most secure operating system and far less expensive than the iPhone. Most people know how to use a smartphone so the Service Pro solution is easy to pick up. Everything our field engineers need is on the smartphone” - Alan Durnan, Director of Security Services, Brinks
Diverse solution with real time reporting, eliminates paperwork, provides proof of presence, gives better customer reporting and improved customer satisfaction.
Download the pdf